The Flower Girl (Aeris)

Final Fantasy Tactics

• Adella + Flowers = Cute. smile The dress is layered very well and as always, incredible quality. My teeth are rotting because of the utter cuteness in this gallery. smile

• The person who does your photoshoots, is it the same person who runs cosplay.com? Anyway, this costume must’ve taken you ages 0_0…it’s so cute! And poofy! Did you use wire at the hem of the dress to get it like that? Beautiful! XD

• This costume is awesome. Don’t worry if you haven’t played the game. It will eventually happen to everyone.

Posted by ashleyohtori  on  08/01  at  12:26 AM
  • It’s wierd in the game, because she’s known as the girl who resembles Aeris but not Aeris herself.

Posted by cosplayalways  on  10/09  at  10:36 PM
  • That’s so cute! ^-^

Posted by aeris kisaragi  on  11/06  at  09:29 AM
  • I haven’t played it either, but my friends tell me it’s very insanely difficult and @_@; ish. XD

Posted by aeris kisaragi  on  11/22  at  01:57 PM
  • Hello Adella
    you look so cool and are you going to do more cosplays.
    from Yuffie

Posted by yuffie  on  12/06  at  09:40 AM
  • Hehe! You look exactly like a FFT character that wears a dress. They always were so big. Except for Alma’s. Her dress was to fit her body. Very nice costume! =)

Posted by makatoh  on  01/29  at  12:25 PM
  • Oh so cute cute cute! And it lookes really comfy..

I’ve always wondered, is Adella your real name? Didn’t know where I could ask..

Posted by yaoi kitty  on  02/21  at  04:40 AM
  • When i saw you in this cosplay i tough is the most cute i ever see (BELLISIMO). I wanna made it, but i never play FF Tactics u_u. The true is you inspired me and i hope made this beautiful dress soon ¿can you recomend me some thing?

Posted by aeris_mex  on  02/22  at  09:34 PM
  • Squall here…Um…Looks like the Merchant Job Class from Final Fantasy Tactics?

Posted by az_squall  on  06/14  at  12:25 PM
  • That’s so cute! ^-^ You look so cool and are you going to do more cosplays.

Posted by layenne  on  07/19  at  04:44 PM
  • it is remarkable, you seem to be like chameleon.

not that you wouldnt know it yourself already(duh) but you really are an aeris clone.
    would love to see more of your kind here in europe. I am not much of a cosplayer(yet). Never had the guts and dedication for it, but nothing wrong in admiring it.

glad to see that there is a person behind the costumes though. I like your page and your other interests.

Posted by gnarf  on  11/26  at  12:18 PM
  • Awesome.

You really capture the spirit of Aerith

Posted by zackxaerith  on  01/27  at  12:17 PM
  • YES I agree with everyone
    you are Aerith herself..and its sad in the game because is true..is not aerith but someone who happens to looks just like her
    Cloud’s sad face just broke my heart..

keep up dont give up
    we are cheering for you!

bai bai

Posted by lonely_aiori  on  04/28  at  01:11 PM
  • Aerith in green…seems almost perfect lol

• This is cute costume ^___^