Aeris/Aerith Gainsborough

Final Fantasy 7

• Oh yes, my favourite of yours too. By far the best :x

Posted by cellophane_boy  on  07/19  at  06:36 AM
  • The Famous Aeris! Not sure if this exact one was it… but the Character that “started it all”. smile As all the costumes here, it’s of incredible quality, and an example to anyone who might think of doing the character justice.

• I love this costume! Actually, I like all of yours Aerith’s costumes! ^__~ They’re the best. Did you know that you’re pretty well-known by many FFVII fans in Brazil? =D I came across an Aerith’s community on Orkut, and there was a thread about your coplays! ^^

Posted by aiko666  on  07/19  at  12:18 PM
  • I dunno if that’s cool or scary about the Brazil thing x_x

Anyhow, how do you do the bangs?

Posted by _ryo_jin_  on  07/19  at  05:22 PM
  • hehe, the costume you were wearing when I first met you some time in the past.  I treated you badly back then, lol.

Posted by sciguy  on  07/19  at  10:35 PM
  • You make the perfect Aeris. You’ve got everything perfect, right down to the poofy shoulders on the jacket. But what happened to all your other beautiful Aeris pictures?

• You’re the best Aerith’s cosplayer I never seen. I’ve been following your costumes progress for two years. I’m a cosplayer too (for example, I made edward scissorhands’ costume, jack sparrow, cloud, sephiroth, edea… and others) n’ i love it.
    Well, i’m glad to see that you have retaken your web ^^.

See ya!

www.fotolog.net/shirak

Posted by shirak  on  07/30  at  12:01 PM
  • Well…what can i say??You were born to do Aeris..
    Your Aeris costume just fit you perfectly…
    I was reading your about,and i saw:‘ffix’...
    Why don’t you try to do a Princess Garnet(Dagger) costume????It would be nice to see you like her..

Posted by thetruejoker  on  07/30  at  11:10 PM
  • Sorry for this second coment but….How many Brazilians are in here????(jus curious you know)..like…Most Brazilians cosplayers have heard of you..and they are yours fans..jus like me.;..=P..

Posted by thetruejoker  on  07/30  at  11:13 PM
  • hey!!
    im from the UK.You are the best Aeris cosplayer ive seen and ive seen tons. ^_^
    i want an aeris costume!!

Posted by aeris_g  on  07/31  at  03:35 PM
  • hey i can post now…..horray… i dont want to be your 367 “Yes Man” but your pictures are very good i think this cosplay thing is pretty interesting but im not much for it myself ive never been to a convention but i heard they are fun you will have to tell me about it sometime :_ <——dumb puzzled look

Posted by lionhartwolf  on  07/31  at  08:00 PM
  • This is one of the first outfits I’ve seen you in and so far its one of my favorites, your just so very astonishing.

Posted by coranato  on  08/03  at  08:30 AM
  • Yeah, Adella’s cosplays are famous here in Brazil too!  I’m Brazilian and found out about this site in this year’s “Encontro Internacional de RPG”, an event with lots of cosplayers, but nothing compared to what I’ve seen here!
    Now I’m not even worried about Aeris not showing up in FF Advent Children, I know there is someone impersonating her perfectly!

Congratulations, really!!

Posted by lightninja  on  08/03  at  08:40 AM
  • I have to ask, knowing that you live in Las Vegas; is that one picture taken of you in front of the arcade at The Orleans hotel? Because it’s sure reminding me of there.

Posted by sadi  on  08/06  at  04:46 AM
  • eek ur my cosplay idol >w< lolz. ur very popular around my group of friends ^-^ my friend you look like aeris if she just popped out of the game xD thatd be so cool if i met u T^T

Posted by rykku  on  08/06  at  07:47 PM
  • I was so amazed by that costume, you really look like Aeris. FF7 is my favorite game and seeing such good cosplay makes me wanna play that game again =)

Beautiful face, wonderful eyes…
    you just fascinate me, i can’t really express it with words.

Posted by seishin  on  08/06  at  10:20 PM
  • hi Adella, i have played final fantasy7 (its my favorite game)and Aeris is my most favorite charcter in the game except for sephiroth.I have to say you look exactly like Aeris.My sister and i call you the Aeris Girl.

Posted by kairi  on  08/09  at  10:03 PM
  • Aeris is a good character

You look exactly like her… shame advent children is cg, ud fit her part perfect raspberry

Aeris is treated like a source of insperation, although all she ever did was screw up… And when Tseng’s dieing, she talks about how only a handfull of people really know her… And she said “This guy are sick”

Posted by sephy999  on  08/13  at  07:15 PM
  • Heya! found your site by random (before the new layout was done) and realised how much you do look lke Aeris! XD hah hah! You must get that alot. Then i read your “about” thing, and i think i want you as my new best friend.. XD just kidding. I’m so happy that someone can put this much effort into cosplay! YAY! Hail Adella!

Posted by rikku_da_thief  on  08/14  at  03:45 AM
  • OMG… that is the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen. Seriously, I am smitten. I assume many are smitten with you though.

I really would love more Aeris photos. I guess I’m not alone on that. If bandwidth is a problem, I would seriously donate some money to help with that.

Also, have you considered adding your blood type to your bio page? Japanese folk tend to care about that, and it seems you defiitely have some Japanese fans. (I r American (East Coast) btw).

Posted by beans  on  08/17  at  10:58 AM
  • Thank you everyone for all the comments! O_O I’m shocked!!  I’ll be posting new pictures very soon for all of you to see!  I’m in Japan as I am posting this and I plan on doing a photoshoot out here.  Hopefully it’ll turn out okay.. I’m very nervous >_<

Posted by Adella  on  08/18  at  05:50 AM
  • Kool, i wanna go to Japan, good stuff on ebay from there

Hope u have fun there ¬_¬

Cant wait until the new Aeris pics!!!!

Posted by sephy999  on  08/18  at  02:53 PM
  • YAY NEW AERIS PICS!!! Can not WAIT!!! Tokyo! Tokyo!!! I WILL go there…one day.

• sorry bout the second comment in a row, but just to add to aeris_g comment, I’m from the UK too, and I agree, you are the best aeris cosplayer I’ve ever seen too!! ^^

• your sample pic that you posted is so pretty! it really looks like something out of FFVII. ^^ i look forward to more pretty pics.

Posted by celestialaurora  on  08/18  at  10:19 PM