Aerith

Kingdom Hearts

• I love Kingdom Hearts!! I was annoyed that Mandy Moor did Aerith’s voice though. I think they could’ve designed something more interesting for her, but you’ve made this outfit look so gorgeous!

• Very beautiful! I love your costumes. I even started making my own! I suck at sewing though…=>.<= Well, Keep up the good work! =^.^=

Posted by meredith  on  08/01  at  02:17 PM
  • This costume is very very beautifull. I love all yours costumes^^. congratulations! I drawed you with this costume…jeje. If you want see the draw my e-mail is crisfaixeroca1@hotmail.com
    sayonara!

Posted by 1234  on  09/04  at  08:35 AM
  • The Kingdom Hearts Aeris outfit is cute!

Posted by cosplayalways  on  09/14  at  04:04 PM
  • Great job as always! Where the heck have you been? I’ve been looking for you on SF vent as an escape from TRS. Atleast I get treated well now that I am prot.

Posted by rishana  on  10/05  at  09:54 AM
  • Looks great!

I never got to beat kingdomHearts.L I got tired of it affter visiting all the worlds. I’m still going to play the sequal!

Love

Uthardar the mighty paladin

Posted by uthardar  on  10/05  at  01:17 PM
  • I was at a convention this weekend Rishana.  I came home yesterday smile!

Posted by Adella  on  10/05  at  04:50 PM
  • Aeris you always look great, seriously I wish Tifa Lockheart was in Kingdom Hearts.smile

Posted by cosplayalways  on  10/05  at  11:37 PM
  • That sword is massive!! 0_0…The Cloud cosplayer must’ve been very flattered to have such a pretty Aeris to do a photoshoot with lol!
    I love the new pics! this outfit is so simple but cute!

• Once again an Amazing interprtation of the Aries we all know, Amazing, Amazing bravo.
    Keep up the good work! (^_^)

Posted by sakura_orchid  on  10/08  at  07:01 AM
  • Did Kyle get a new camera?  You’re new Aeris pictures seem softer, somehow.  This costume is lovely, dear.  As all of your costumes are.  *wave* See you at Ohayocon, hopefully!

Posted by zeldyn  on  10/09  at  05:39 AM
  • Nope… same camera as always.  Different lighting though and some of the pictures are from last year.

Posted by Adella  on  10/09  at  05:43 AM
  • i really like the cloud interpretation, would you consider making one for anyone else?
    i would really like a cloud one pre-kingdom hearts ^^

Posted by greaud  on  10/13  at  01:10 AM
  • Well, new lighting is really nice.  I think the crisper looks make you’re awesome costumes stand out nicely.

Posted by zeldyn  on  10/20  at  11:21 PM
  • That’s beautiful, the hair is perfect! ^-^

Posted by aeris kisaragi  on  11/06  at  09:30 AM
  • Is that Lord Masamune you’re posing with? <333 Lucky, dear! =3

Posted by aeris kisaragi  on  11/22  at  01:41 PM
  • Just to say, I was looking on Yahoo images and found images of kingdom hearts Aeris you had done, but their not on this page.
    Put them on their really good. ^_^

Posted by sakura_orchid  on  12/12  at  06:15 AM
  • Wow Miss Adella is amazing a beautiful girl and dresses nices really a person she is a camaleonic… is such a wonder ambient , she kinda a beauty istrionic doll like same (((Nina Hagen))) ... well i mean is a perfect cosplays Aeris and… well all is amazing espectacular a beauty girl wow adella my congratulations i hope u continued do it ..MON CHERI MON AMIE MON AMOUR ....U DEAR IN FALLING LOVE FAN

PEPE LE PEW

Posted by pepe_le_pew  on  01/12  at  10:21 PM
  • I love her melancoly/distant facial expressions in some of them, especially with clouds sword. I like this costume a lot!

Posted by makatoh  on  01/29  at  12:30 PM
  • That Cloud is pretty amazing.. You fit perfectly together! Two of the best cosplayers in the world.. Love watching your pictures!

Posted by yaoi kitty  on  02/14  at  05:00 AM
  • This might sound like a broken record by now, but your work is amazing.  I’d like to provide more detailed feedback, but I’m pretty dumbstruck.  You just nail the costume so perfectly.  100% authenticity imo.

God, I feel like such a fanboy lol.

Posted by quor  on  05/29  at  05:48 AM
  • I love your costume and are you going to ani-magic 2006??

Posted by iloveknives  on  06/02  at  12:24 PM
  • Squall here…That dude is always with Adella, It’s almost like they were seeing each other? Adella needs to be with Squall (sighs)

Posted by az_squall  on  06/14  at  12:27 PM
  • Very beautiful! I like your costumes. Love watching your pictures!  Great job as always!

Posted by layenne  on  07/19  at  04:47 PM
  • You are the greatest Aeris/Aerith cosplayer I have seen. Youre talent is simply incredible. One of a kind. And let me tell you this: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

Posted by jppmorales  on  12/27  at  03:09 AM