Aerith

Kingdom Hearts 2

• You did a good job on this costume, but you should try to pull it up a little higher. Or make it tighter. The reason why is because in one of your pictures it looks like it could fall off at any second. Just thought you’d like to know! Your awesome though, every character you have cosplayed as I like!

Posted by green_aeris14  on  02/08  at  07:19 PM
  • Thank you.  I did mention in my cosplay notes that I was wearing the skirt too low.  the waistband caused the shirt to bunch so I have to change the waistband from elastic to zipper..

Posted by Adella  on  02/08  at  07:32 PM
  • you have to use it at the monterrey con… we’ll be waiting for you, kyle and yaya!!! see ya!

Posted by fullmetal boy  on  02/08  at  08:05 PM
  • Pssh!  Low-riding, schmo-riding!  Hush up, it’s perfect.  This is my favorite costume yet!  It’s so cute and fresh!  When I saw a pic of what her outfit would be, I wasn’t all that thrilled at first but it has really grown on me.  You have the look totally nailed.  Hawt!

Posted by lara  on  02/08  at  09:54 PM
  • Great costume, you’re good at costume making, the one costume I want to make is the SeeD Uniform from Final Fantasy VIII, I just don’t really have the patience, anyway, good work.

Posted by cody  on  02/08  at  11:21 PM
  • J’adore ce costume il est vraiment rĂ©ussi tu as vraiment un talent fou pour rĂ©aliser les magnifique costume de Aeris bravo j’adore ce que tu fait je t’admire pour cela

Cac07

Posted by reptile  on  02/09  at  12:44 AM
  • You are so wonderful!I like your cosplay very much!

Posted by minerva  on  02/09  at  03:57 PM
  • Yesss!!! Take it with you to Monterrey Please, please, Miss Adella!!! *-*!!!!
    I wish I can meet you at march T-T!!! Im really excited n.n

Posted by frida_chan  on  02/09  at  11:38 PM
  • Dear Adella:
    Thanks to respond to me…
    You’re so beautiful in this dress, continues perfecting it…
    In truth you are a great cosplayer… You know why?
    Because note clearly in your eyes the love that you have to him….

Nos Vemos… Bye..

Posted by Orisha  on  02/10  at  12:51 AM
  • Mexico is lucky… because they have the opportunity to be to your side in person, hopefully the people of cosplay.com could travel to South America…

Posted by Orisha  on  02/10  at  01:02 AM
  • wow you did it^^! Beautiful! I still love your hair. I’ll do Kairi with her uniform for march and with her pink dress for another convention in france

Posted by heartless  on  02/10  at  03:53 PM
  • wow wow wow wow wow!!!!!!! I was hoping you’d do another Aeris!! Yay yay yay!! *calms herself down* VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!

• I would love to go to South America!  I do not know what conventions are there?

Posted by Adella  on  02/11  at  01:06 AM
  • OMG!!! i love ur cosplay, so beautiful..really great job!!!!!!!

Posted by moose  on  02/11  at  04:58 PM
  • Hi!! This costume looks really cool like everything Aerith you wear!! I really hope you bring it to Mexico!!

Posted by yueri  on  02/11  at  07:06 PM
  • I was looking for a image with this new Aeris and made it befor you n_n, it’s a shame you did’t first. But i don’t going to defeat and i’ll hope made my cosplay beautifull like yours. Congratulacion!!

Posted by aeris_mex  on  02/12  at  09:28 PM
  • i think your skirt looks fine. but it does kind of seem just a little bit too low. ^^;; still, you did a great job on the costume! and the shirt is so perfect! i love the fabric that you chose!

Posted by celestialaurora  on  02/13  at  03:23 PM
  • Over all I still think that you’ve done a wonderful job! It looks great and I haven’t seen a better Aeris/Aerith cosplayer out there! Your the best! And remember beware evil burnt marshmellows and there beating sticks!

Posted by green_aeris14  on  02/13  at  06:15 PM
  • Oh, I didn’t even know Aerith was in KH II! That’s awsome.. Love it, your the best cosplayer I have ever seen!

Posted by yaoi kitty  on  02/14  at  04:21 AM
  • Dear friend:
    The only convention which I know in South America is the Electronic Game Show in Brazil… I promise to you to continue investigating…

Besos… Bye

Posted by Orisha  on  02/14  at  09:19 PM
  • A little while… An idea crossed by my mind: Adella with her suit of Aerith dancing zamba…
    GODDDD…. Too good…XD

Posted by Orisha  on  02/14  at  09:26 PM
  • I don’t like aeris’ costume in KH2 that much. But really nice job with the costume.

Posted by luvfinalfantasy  on  02/15  at  06:51 PM
  • You look really good as aeris in kingdom hearts 2!
    From Yuffie

Posted by yuffie  on  02/22  at  05:55 AM
  • Perfect as usual. ^^  I am so happy that you made this!

Posted by missy  on  02/27  at  05:27 PM
  • wooow!!! it’s so beautiful! you have to use it in monterrey’s convention! you are going to go ne??.. XD i saw it in the newspaper! O.O! XD…jejeje… i want to meet you!!! I’ll be there XD..so I hope i can see you and have your autograph!! XD…. wooow!!!.... i really love your cosplays! You look very good as Aerith!!!... i will do cosplay too…i’ll be of rozen maiden.. shinku! xD!

Posted by gravi  on  02/28  at  06:57 PM