Elistriell Watersong

Lord of the Rings

• Normally I get spooked out by people wearing elf ears… but in this case I think I can bear it. smile I’m not a huge LotR fan, so I don’t know the character, but the photography in these pictures is just as incredible as the costumer it captures.

• Incredible ,  you are a elf, and your ears look very natural,  that´s my favotite gallery, congratulations,  I want send you more about the cosplay at mexico, i am cosolayer , well my cosplay is insgnificant about your cosplay.

Posted by andora  on  07/19  at  08:01 PM
  • I absolutely adore this costume! Your work is incredible smile

Posted by miranda  on  07/19  at  11:28 PM
  • you are simply stunning! All of your costumes are incredible. I’m actually wondering of you are going to put up, i believe it was your sister, as Arwen? I like that one very much also.

Posted by sephysoldier7  on  07/31  at  08:05 PM
  • You look so beautiful in these photos! Yet as beautiful as you are, it’s a shame you didn’t get more pics of the front of your costume! Lots of head shots which are stunning, but the detail on your costume is lost! XD I love your work though ^~

• Arwen doesn’t stand a chance wink

Posted by bokuho  on  09/29  at  11:58 PM
  • Aaye,

Vanimle sila tiri Beleger.
    Elen sila lumenn omentilmo.
    Aa’lasserenlle Coia orn’n’ omenta gurtha!:)

Love

Uthardar the Beleger!

Posted by uthardar  on  10/16  at  05:46 PM
  • Watch out, all you LotR - fans out there. They’re taking the hobbits to Isengard.

Posted by sanjiyan  on  11/17  at  08:07 AM
  • great job ! you’re very beautifull and the costume is in the style of LOTR. keep it up ! wink

Posted by elonwy  on  12/13  at  06:22 PM
  • you look gourgeous and pretty in this costume. moreless you are very beauty . keep up the good work !!!!!

Posted by sandra  on  12/27  at  04:48 AM
  • Absolutely stunning as usual, my dear.

You very do make a wonderful elf! As mentioned above, those ears looked very natural on you, and I’m happy to see that somebody finally brought this character to life.

~Malsumis

Posted by malsumis  on  01/16  at  11:18 PM
  • I’m not a big fan of LOTR, but wow, you make it look like I should! Hah, very nice costume. The Quiver and belt are nice touches!

Posted by makatoh  on  01/29  at  12:28 PM
  • You are a living elf, Miss Adella -n_n-, I luff this gallery and the character too *_*

Posted by frida_chan  on  04/04  at  10:00 AM
  • Wooow vraiment magnifique sérieusement!
    Very nice costume!
    Continu ton beau travail!

Posted by reptile  on  04/06  at  12:20 AM
  • Squall Agian…Adella don’t you think you should stick to anime related cosplays? smile I understand you are very talented in ways alot of us can’t relate to but Lord Of The Rings? You could pass for an elven Orlando Bloom. smile

Posted by az_squall  on  06/14  at  12:48 PM
  • Oh nooo I don’t have any chance with Legolas now T_T You are so beautifull and gracious, a real elf !

Posted by tenshi naelle  on  06/28  at  12:47 PM
  • Incredible , you are a elf, and your ears look very natural. You are so beautifull and gracious, a real elf ! You very nice costume.

Posted by layenne  on  07/19  at  04:51 PM
  • Of all your costumes, this is my favorite one. Not that it makes much diference.
    But all the pics are excelent. There’s a shyness, a stillness that are completely elvish. And your eyes, sometimes, look like deep wells of greenish acient wisdom, while other times, are sharp and razor (img 68) and even others are(60 and 67, maybe) a slow curiosity, like you were merely intrigued by wolrd around you.
    Ok, enough o’ me babblin’.

Posted by zaknafein  on  07/28  at  12:03 PM
  • Just one thing I forgot.
    I wanted to be sure, but Elistriel is your made up character, ain’t she?

Thanks.

Posted by zaknafein  on  07/28  at  02:08 PM
  • yeah, i was never a big fan of LOTR either…maybe its because id lose my dinner everytime liv tyler popped up on the screen crosseyed
    “Wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaa” <—failure music