Lacus Clyne

Gundam Seed Destiny

• *blink* I was just wondering…what’s a haro?

Posted by ladysephiroth  on  11/16  at  02:34 PM
  • that’s you?! my gosh, you look like a completely different person in this costume and I don’t know why. I guess you’re just really in character that my eyes are playing tricks on me XD

What an adorable costume, you did it perfectly :D

Posted by vicky  on  11/17  at  02:28 AM
  • What an adorable costume, you did it perfectly :D

I was just wondering…

• I love your costumes they look so good. I cosplayed as Lacus at a convention this year, but mine didn’t look nearly as good as yours!

Posted by yuka_hasegawa  on  12/28  at  08:14 PM
  • The wig on this costume especially caught my eye. An amazing job well done.

Posted by kawaii cari  on  01/21  at  05:13 PM
  • now that is the kind of costume i like. its very short and very cute just like the younglady wearing it(the cute i mean) very pretty legs too. i love the little white boots, i have a boot fetish for pretty girls in them and i aslo have a stuck fetish. think i’ll dream about her driving out in the country and its raining and she has on this miniskirt outfit here on and she gets her car stuck in the mud. she would look sooooo helpless wearing this outfit and spinning her rear tires in the mud. then i’ll be her night in shinning armor.

Posted by likeminiskirts  on  02/03  at  11:06 AM
  • Hooray for sister cosplays ^^!!! My sister and I had a list of those to do, but unfortunately, we never got around to do them ever lol. As for your cosplays, these are so well done! Eyecatching, colorful, clean, and well fitted. Plus those wigs are the best *.*

Posted by talinestar  on  06/29  at  09:33 AM
  • Excellent jobs on both costumes for you and your sister.Your wigs are perfect.Well done.

Posted by dougw4496tl  on  07/12  at  07:30 PM
  • YOU are the only Lacus i will accept in this world. LOL you make Lacus look cool :3