Maria Renard

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

• Maria is a character I’ve always found very intrigueing, despite her brief appearance in the Castlevenia storyline. She’s so… spooky and yet at the same time, phenominally attractive. This costume is unique… I’ve seen no one else do Maria. But even should someone try, they couldn’t come close to this quality. smile

• I love those shoes!! I think its a shame because the costumes detail wasn’t shown very clearly in the photos. Or is that just me? Excellent work though.

• I’ve never had a chance to play this game, but have wanted to for some time, but you have done an amazing job again with this, you really are able to grab the detail from the game, and transfer it to what you are doing.
    simply stunning.

Posted by darkwolf  on  08/15  at  11:35 AM
  • It’s nice to find someone who actually knows how to do a castlevania costume, I did Alucard , and am currently in training for Richter. Brujah Rox!

Posted by belmont  on  10/09  at  11:09 PM
  • Looking great!:)

I never had the chance to play symphony of the night but i heared it’s good.
    Have you ever thougth about cosplaying as that gril from vampire hunter D: blood lust that fall’s in love with that vampire lord, can’t remeber her name, but she sort of looks like you.
    Well have fun at billzered con, or whatever your doing right now.

love

uthardar

Posted by uthardar  on  10/25  at  09:52 PM
  • Great job! I don’t see much Maria, let alone SOTN, so it’s great to see it. And to see it so perfectly done too.
    I love you’re work. So much accuracy must take a lot of work. Kudos.
    I’m not sure if you’d remember me, but I usually go as Guts (Black swordsman) from Berserk.
    Iwas curious if you had any advice you could give on materials and ideas to better this costume. Sorry to impose, especially on a pic comment. Anything could help. Also do you have any way to contact you? Email? Myspace?
    I’m at Evenstance@cccapply.org. THX for the time.^_^
    Keep up the the great work. You’re boyfriend’s the photographer, right? Great job on his part too.

Posted by sarhugani  on  03/15  at  06:08 AM
  • Thats so great! Good Job!

Posted by reptile  on  08/20  at  09:48 PM
  • Excellent work though.Looking great!:) I love you’re work.

• My favourite part is the sash! The material looks gorgeous. Also, that wig is immense! I didn’t realise how long it was until the back shot of you 0_0!! lol I love it!

• Great work on the costume.Nice work on the wig.You look just as good as a blonde as you are a brunette.Nice job.

Posted by dougw4496tl  on  09/18  at  09:00 PM
  • Beautifully made costume, and it’s nice to see the new wig,looks a lot realistic then it’s last.

Posted by Stawberry~Sprite  on  03/24  at  05:31 PM