Sailor Jupiter

SailorMoon

• Sailor Jupiter, Mako-chan, was LONG ago my favorite Sailor… shown by the over 100MB of SM fanfiction I wrote with a collection of other writers back in my younger days. She bears so many desireable qualities and to quote Makoto, “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach!”. Though as a character, she lost a LOT of her personality in the Japanese to English translations. :(

• i dont know if i can control myself by looking at this pictures LOOOOOOOOL
    im just kidding, lol

Posted by yami_kun  on  07/19  at  11:07 AM
  • There’s nothing wrong with being tall! it means you can be an official model hehe! (you have to be over 5’7 apparently). Anyway, the Sailor Moon girls are so over cosplayed but this costume is perfect and you really do Jupiter justice.

• Another costume that fits you really well.
    Outstanding cosplay, one of the best Sailors i’ve ever seen.

Posted by seishin  on  08/06  at  10:35 PM
  • congrats on another beautifuly done cosplay, you are bar the best i’ve seen out of alot of the cosplayers that i’ve seen.

Posted by darkwolf  on  08/15  at  10:53 AM
  • Wow! If they made a live action movie then you should get the part. You make a great Sailor Jupiter! Do my eyes deceive me? A Sailor Moon cosplayer with bare legs! This is a first!

< Shocked.

Posted by dark raven  on  11/11  at  06:19 AM
  • Hi was just having another look through your Jupiter pics (Jupiters my fav salior) And this time looked at all of them. The outfits are great. and u and your friend both shine in them.

Both of u keep up the good work.

**************************************

Posted by sakura_orchid  on  12/11  at  08:36 AM
  • MMMMMMMMMM! my favorite! u best!

Posted by mamoro  on  12/23  at  02:18 PM
  • YUM. ;D

Posted by aoshi  on  12/27  at  04:02 AM
  • SHE WAS MY FAVOURITE SALIOR SCOUT. Well…when I was younger, I liked Sailor Mars- BUT THAT’S BECAUSE SHE HAD RED CLOTHING. XD I like her the best! She’s very pretty, and you cosplay as her well! You should get the other Sailor Scouts. That would be uber cool!

Posted by makatoh  on  01/29  at  12:12 PM
  • You make a really beautiful jupiter!! As a matter of fact everything you do is awsome!!

Posted by goodsoul37  on  02/17  at  12:25 AM
  • Very nice. I have to admit I’m quite impressed with all of your cosplay.

Although may I just say that 5’7” is not all that tall. Sadly I’m 5’11”, so I know the perils of being overly tall.

Posted by scion  on  05/25  at  03:47 AM
  • As Sailor Jupiter i would say that your really good as her and you have to do more and im doing a cosplay now of kairi from kingdom hearts 1 and i will be putting some pics on cosplay.com soon so take a look at them and i will let you know ok and you the best cosplayer!! smilesmile:)

Posted by yuffie  on  05/25  at  07:27 AM
  • Your resemblance with the character(specially the hair, I think) made this costume perfect for you.
    Congrats, that was excelent.

Posted by zaknafein  on  07/29  at  06:45 PM
  • Have you ever considered doing Sailor Mars?
    You’ve certainly got the legs for it. wink

Posted by schieben  on  09/12  at  10:41 PM
  • I love sailor jupiter and you look fantastic in the costume Adella! You have such pretty legs but it must be a little uncomfortable to show them! ^^;
    Tristine Citrine did a great work with the costume, i love the fabrics so much and you guys are pretty as hell! I’m looking foward to see more new pics, from this costume! *nod*

Posted by uni89  on  03/07  at  06:50 AM
  • The outfits are great.You make a really beautiful jupiter!! Your resemblance with the character made this costume perfect for you.

• you are beautifull girl. and with yours eyes,im just wait the day of look in some convension of anime. my name is jose roberto torres garcia, i from mexico. im hope recibed some mail and tell me more about you. my mail is ayumihama_712@hotmail.com. sayonara adella

Posted by shonen12  on  09/05  at  03:25 PM
  • you know i don’t understand how Salor Jupiter would complain about her height. She doesn’t complain about her strenght.

Posted by photomaker07  on  09/18  at  01:32 AM
  • The best sailor scout >:3 aside from my other fav Hotaru.

• You look very sexy!

Posted by TheMackAttack  on  05/05  at  01:18 PM
  • I have written a fan fiction where I am the Red Power Ranger and I am married with Jupiter. If it could become a movie, would you like to have Jupiter’s role?

Posted by Neo-Red Ranger  on  06/30  at  09:07 PM
  • You may not have made the Costume, but you still look good in it, you make a great Jupiter, you did a great job.

Posted by cody  on  12/08  at  10:04 AM