Sara Mudou

Angel Sanctuary

• OMG Wings! Pain! Evil! I have to compliment the photoshoot location, it’s so right for the character. Of course, the pictures would be nothing without the costumer herself. I can’t imagine the pain those wings are. Everytime I think of doing my winged catboy costume I think of just walking around with it at a crowded con… and then I shudder.

• I LOVE this costume. Love Love LOVE! The wings are beautiful, and that SKIRT had to be a huge challenge to get the right gradient. *applauds* Well done!

Posted by janapi  on  07/19  at  09:02 AM
  • I love everything about this costume. EVERYTHING!! I love those wings. I want wings like that! *throws tantrum*....a perfect setting for the photos. ^_^ Love it!

• I love this costume. It looks like it came right out of the Angel Sanctary artbook. You look great in this costume and the colors are just wonderful.

Posted by ashleyohtori  on  08/01  at  12:20 AM
  • i love this costume the best out of all your costumes. i just really like the colors of it and the pretty wings. ^^

Posted by celestialaurora  on  08/10  at  04:01 PM
  • Hello Adella!

Posted by vong  on  08/14  at  10:10 AM
  • beautifull like an angel
    fabiannn@msn.com
    brazil
    kisses

Posted by fabian  on  09/11  at  10:15 AM
  • I noted that most of these people began their posts with “I love (random saying) this costume”. I will not follow the fad! -rawr- I love the series (ha!) of Angel Sanctuary, especially now that it is up to 10 out of the 21 mangas. I find it kind of ironic that the back of book number 10 says that Kaori Yuki wishes to finish the series before July 1999, and then the note was dated Nov. 26, 1997. That just tells you how hard America is working to get out these translated manga. Anyway, I enjoyed looking at the pictures, and really thought that the placement was right for Sara. I love the picture of you lying on the steps near a gravestone, covering all but “Daughter”. I love how well your outfit is designed and applaud you on looking like Sara’s identical twin. smile

Posted by elk_ashimoro  on  10/15  at  05:25 AM
  • Yet again another amazing acivment. A while after veiwing webpage i decided that I too wanted to cosplay. But I need some tips, I’m not very good at styling hair or make-up at all. So any advice would be great. Thanx. ^_^

Posted by sakura_orchid  on  12/10  at  09:44 AM
  • AWWWWW! SOOO CUTE! XD Good work Adella, verrrrry good work! =)

Posted by makatoh  on  01/29  at  12:46 PM
  • OOOOOOOOOOOH! *_*

Muito lindo!!!!
    Perfeito!!!

=*****    ^.^

Translation!

Verrry pretty!
    Perfect!!

Posted by clarinha  on  04/08  at  07:12 AM
  • more frills omg!! i love angel sanctuary alough the anime movie was rubbish and explained very little the manga comic is much better i love this one i think its my faverote. Get someone to cosplay setsuna with you! ^.^

Posted by lady_soha  on  04/26  at  07:44 PM
  • Hey, speaking of Kaori Yuki’s art on Angel Sancutary (wow, can’t spell.. XP)..

Would you ever do Godchild? Since Yuki-sama also did Angel Sanc and Godchild?

Lady Adella~ You do such great stuff as Sara-chan.. Mary Weather would be cute too, neh? ^_^

*is throwing random suggestions.. and gets hits with random sporks in her forehead. ‘-‘o*

Posted by maiden_of_venus  on  08/10  at  02:14 PM
  • Adella! I saw your cosplay and I just now decided to sign up to your site! You guys were great and the costumes were all so beautiful. You are great with costumes and I hope I can learn to make them soon. (I’m trying to purchase one now.) Hope to see many new costumes soon!!

<3 SD

Posted by silentdreamer  on  09/24  at  04:46 PM
  • have to compliment the photoshoot location, it’s so right for the character. love angel sanctuary alough the anime movie was rubbish and explained very little the manga comic is much better.You look great in this costume and the colors are just wonderful.

• absolutely cute

Posted by fhervw  on  11/23  at  08:25 PM
  • you look like a absolute babydoll. i love the little girl look, i have a stuck fetish and was wondering, have you ever got your car stuck while wearing one of your cute outfits? if so, please tell me the details.

Posted by likeminiskirts  on  02/02  at  11:04 AM